Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lights Go on Again

<span class=
after the long hiatus, i am finally back with my blog. i am done with my second year as a Pharmacy student and hopefully it would be the official end of it. how depriving the year has been. and after all the shit i been through, it just feels surreal that i actually survived through this depressing year. life is great as for now (except for the searching house part) and i can't hardly wait to be back in Malaysia, reuniting with my family and my good buddies back in Malacca in which I assumed have changed tremendously - physically and emotionally. and most importantly to brush up my driving skills, guitar-ing skills that have never gone better, and hardcore watching korean dramas.

as i spend most of my time lying on the bed recently, listening to music and doing nothing (true bliss indeed), it came to me that i have so many good things in my life which i overshadowed it with all the trivial shits that I had. I have the best parents, the most awesome sister, 'kecoh' gang back home in Malacca, iphone4, sony cam, ipod, Hugo Boss orange perfume (thanks to roomie as my birthday gift), tonnes of clothes, shoes and bags. Though i used to hate my small eyes so much ( as my friends always questioned me the same thing regarding my small eyes: "The things you see izzit smaller? is the building shorter in your eyes?"- NO NO NO!), i start to realize the coolness of having smaller eyes. Though not electrifying like the huge sexy eyeballs, at least i have been mistaken as a korean for so many times in my life. I adore Korean girls for their beauty and to be mistaken as one of them even by the Korean themselves, it's a true humble honour.
(my greatest fetish over guys in uniform- drools..........)

current addiction owned by B2ST boys.
with tonnes of boy bands in Korean industry lately, there is hardly one that I would actually extremely fall for apart from my craze over DBSK during high school . there are so many new bands and i personally feels it jeopardize the music industry slightly but i should probably change my perception now as B2ST is seriously one of the best band of all time. six amazing boys with most amazing vocals, body, and humor. and the best way to judge a group's talent is through their live performances, not mv.





i am so owned by the hot rapper. and since it has been part of my habit sharing great Korean songs in my blog, i shall do it now too. listen to those songs and i bet you guys will enjoy it if you have the same 'laid-back' taste like me.

1) Lights Go On Again - B2ST
2) Beautiful - B2ST
3) Women...Know - AB avenue ( the girl in the mv is extremely gorgeous)
4) I'm going crazy - Seven
5) Angel - Super Junior
6) Tell Me Your Love - TRAX
7) It Hurts - 2NE1
8) You won't answer my call - 2am
9) I'll be back - 2pm ( no matter how much i dislike this band, this song gets really addictive)
10) W0W0W0 - Shinee (jonghyun's voice is real gold)

No comments: