Monday, November 29, 2010

I'll be Back

i'll be back (2pm)

<span class=

am i blogging a little too often lately? sorry, my bad.
i am TOTALLY excited right now for the fact that i will be back home this Friday. yes, on a plane, across the sea and cuddle myself on my own bed on Saturday morning. WOW, hard to believe but it has been a year. time flies amazingly fast.

my updated playlist (28th Nov)

hey sis, if you are reading this post, please please i am begging you to play the video below. It features MA JUN, yes my gu ma jun from baker king. damn, i miss his incredible acting so much and sis, please do bring the other two cds back so i could stalk on him again.

Nothing could be more pleasurable in a music video when you are feasted with everything you wanted:- amazing vocals, incredibly good looks, sleek attires and pretty actress + my favourite actor, Joo Woon aka Gu Ma Jun. pure indulgence and fan-girling. am i too old for fan-girling?


1) Miss You : SM Town Ballad

2) First Snow, First Kiss : Yo Seob B2ST and Daniel Dalmatian

3) I like you more than anything: B2ST

4) Love again: Kyu Hyun SM Town Ballad



5) I'll Back Off So You Can Live - G.NA

damn, her vocals totally gave me those goosebumps especially when you are blasting it loudly on earphones and i can't stop replaying this song for her impressive vocals and also the lyrics itself which somehow affected me slightly. it feels as if the song was written for me. and everytime i listen to it, it pierce right through me. Shall i quote the chorus here?

(I know) you probably got a lady,
(I know) you probably got sick of me,

Even though the tears are rushing to me
I'll Back off so you can live
That is all I can say
I'll forget you so you can live better
So that you'll be happy without me
The love that you tossed away, you can take it
Don't even leave a trace behind and take it all
Don't even say you're sorry
Don't worry about me

6) Growing Pain Theme Song : B2ST (sorry no mp3 version, in fact i had to rip it from youtube video)

No comments: