Sunday, January 30, 2011

Beautiful (B2ST)

As CNY is just a few days away, I can't help feeling happier than ever. Explicitly delighted, ecstatic and intoxicated.

1) Did i told you I won THREE cds and not one? THREE Cube Entertainment CDs, specifically B2ST. OMG. total OMG. I might have downloaded their songs already but winning something you love is an unexplainable overjoyed feeling, way better than having a boyfriend. Liking B2ST since late last year is bringing in so much luck into my life and I might stick with B2ST for a pretty long time. My lucky charm.

2) Unplanned but I ended up meeting 8tv personalities in Malacca. Though they are not the hallyu stars, but seeing someone familiar in the TV with your own eyes delivers this pleasant satisfaction.

3) after back for nearly 2 months, i finally had my all-time favourite dipping food, sate celup.

4) my pre-order from Yes Asia arrived way earlier than I expected, sweet surprise and I'm absolutely pleased that i bought it. No regrets.

5) Korea is famous with the so called bromance (the close friendship between boys, as if they are a couple) and I have my sromance too. Couple specs, Couple shirt.

On, yes May the year of Rabbit bring endless luck and wealth to everyone too. And with each passing moments, Lets embrace the Chinese New Year with a brighter, joyous and colourful Future. Happy CNY! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: