Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Black & White (G.NA)


the annual reunion with my maternal cousin.
but our reunion ain't complete, without the other cousin who is studying in Edinburgh and the other one in India.

and that's exactly how much we grew up.

******

my favourite solo artist (G.NA) released her new album, Black and White yesterday.
And thanks to her, 4 minute and Beast, I won a CD from The Breakfast Show NTV7 by participating in the slogan writing. What an awesome way to officiate 2011!
and thanks to her title track, I discovered the coolest app in Iphone 4. One freaking awesome, FREE photo app that i enjoy tremendously.
Be prepared for the worst.


Bye, there goes my image.
but honestly, I don't care about my image any longer after being ruined by my dearest friend, Siang several times. =)
Black and White Rocks!

2 comments:

kira max said...

adui.. tat siang so bad one. how come she treats u like tat?????

aiyo she very bad man.. dun make fren wif her..go make fren wif me..

hehe :)

siok shen said...

lol amat mengwtfkan ur statement..hahahahahahah