Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello Hello (Jang Geun Suk)

I miss my friends tremendously and if it wasn't for my sis, I would have rot back home. At the same time. I am mortified by the fact that I am 21 this year while my friends are 22. Could you imagine that in a few years time, we will be graduating, working, getting married, giving birth, driving our dream cars etc? Time really flies. I do not want to grow old. Stay the same forever and it would be a sweet pleasant dream. Unfortunately, idealistic world does not exist.

And if you are wondering have i abandon the greedy pig in me, I am truly sorry but NO. once a piggy, forever a piggy and in shen's dictionary, that's simply the joy of eating.

Photobucket

3 comments:

kira max said...

budak ini... susah nak kahwin!
mahal dibela.. takut duit habis 'dimakan'

Shen said...

who's fault ya that make me tak boleh kahwin?? hahaha i wonder who is it who uploaded that so called model pose picture in fb muahahahahah

kira max said...

sorry ya..coz mei yueh ask 2 upload in a rush so tak sempat aku check...

well...i oso tak payah stress kena jaga tingkah laku in front of u..
korek hidung in public oso can!
muuhahahhaahha....