Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day Out


Christmas Day Out


I just loved her more and more each day. she is my best buddy. i known her for more than nine years and our friendship is never built on a single day. we quarrel lots of time. we even disagree on lots of things ranging from preference of clothes to the coolest guy on street. but because of that, we got closer and closer. she knows everything about me and i knows everything about her. she meant so much to me. and christmas has indeed brought us closer..love you to tiny bit of pieces, sweet buddy!!!!!

one japanese lunch meal but two mouths to feed

great friends do look alike.

you should seriously eat more and stop pushing food to me.....

hot miso soup, something i can't possibly resist.

i just love hanging out with her.....

No comments: