Sunday, December 30, 2007

Recap, Review, 'n' summary of 2007

getting older has more cons i guess..i start to consider many things in my life-why do i even exist in this world, what will my future be?, what will happen if i had never left malacca? and when will i achieve ultimate success?? alrite, enough of my craps and my spill outs...it's time for some sweet and sour recap of my life throughout this year.

1) I left my home for the very first time and live in a totally malay neighbourhood with unhygenic food, lots of cats, flying crows all over, and genius people around me too. i survived for six months and my journey is still a long way to go.

2) I realized i am just another ordinary girl next door without the best brain, the best body, the best look, the best talent, the best height, the best manners or even the best temper too.

3) I am glad that i got jpa scholarship for i will never be able to survive in form six but yet i am still strugling in INTEC.

4) I begin to discover different personalities of people from the mother's sons to the bitches to the genius guys to the rich kids to the hypocrites too. life isn't that simple like what you imagine. it's full with lies and illusions.

5) I woke up from my fantasy dreams.. scoring 95 marks for your add math doesn't guarantee anything for mathematics in college.

6) I cried a lot this year for i felt i was so lonely, depressed and stressed out with the new culture, environment and society around me. thank goodness there are kind people around me like my parents, my sister, my malaccan friends, mei yueh, yuin yi and even the new friends i met in INTEC.

7) I realized my health wasn't that promosing for i had frequent diarrhea in INTEC, fever, flu and even soar throat. I seriously need to improve my health and eat healthier food.

8) I put high hopes that miracles will happened but obviously it never.

9) I participated in choir for the very first time even though i was truly aware my voice wasn't the most melodious voice in the world.

10)I sleep too late recently and failed to wake up as early as possible like what i used to do during my past days. i am feeling seriously deeply guilty.

11) I put tonnes of pressure on myself, always comparing myself with others which is definitely the stupidest thing i ever done.

12)I haven't been really compassionate, understanding and patient towards others and tend to order people around. I need to change this.

13)I just enjoy traveling together with my friends especially.

14)I don't socialize much and just wait for others to approach me.

15)I just want to better for the years to come and to love myself and others even more.

No comments: