Friday, December 7, 2007

My Collectible Items

My Collectible Items In Shen's Life

during these few days, i was feeling slightly down and depressed.....more likely disturbed due to some stuffs.....and it was this silver box in my cupboard that cheer up in fact it reminded me how lucky i was to be surrounded by friends and family who truly loves me.... some stuffs in the box brought my tears down while some really make me laugh..i couldn't believe i actually still keep all these items and i have never ever regretted keeping them in the silver box.....

my 17th birthday cards ( the sweet messages in it really cheer me up)

short and sweet messages from lower six beta, onn onn, leng ying, bee fang n darlynn
(i realized that there is no point being sad cause i still have a large group of friends caring for me in malacca high school)

all the sweet cards my sis sent to me from australia
(it just reminded me how much my sis loves me)

my 16th birthday cards
(i TRULY miss school life)

farewell gifts from lower six beta
( i know i met true friends in that classroom)

my farewell gifts, notes and cards
( i realized how sweet my juniors are)

and when i flung my physic report, this is how Siang Shu Hua cheer me up..in fact they still cheer me up when never i flung any subjects in intec...thanks a lot siang!!!!

this is how eunice, my popo show her love towards her grandkids....
i realized that even if i am alone in this world, i still have my kor kor, er ker, er jie, da jie, papa, popo and cai cai by my side....

those good old days when i was darlynn's angel in 3 merah and those days when i told moi i was from pluto.....

those days when pn tang really makes us learn geography by hard.....and this is how mei yueh and me learn geography...i'm llamma and u r mek maggie... :)


all the cards sent by my cousin, Mei chien but what tickle me most is the contect in it...check it out......

and this is how we express our cousins' love when we are young....

my very first birthday card from Thanuja in standard 2

the masterpiece of my beloved cousin when she is about ten-mei chien

my younger days birthday cards.....how cute...

THANKS A LOT FOR BEING THERE FOR ME AND EVEN

IF I DON'T EXPRESS THANKS OR TELL YOU BEFORE HOW

MUCH I NEED YOU, ALL OF YOU GUYS MEANT A LOT IN MY

LIFE!!! SHEN WILL NEVER BE PERFECT WITHOUT

YOU GUYS!!!!




bonus picture...

the masterpiece i drew during Pn Aminah's lesson in pusat sumber and those days when i was attracted to Max..hahahaah...

No comments: