Friday, December 21, 2007

Flashback

YEAR 2007 is coming to an end...should i jump high up into the air and scream out loud that finally the year i depressed most is finally coming to an end? or should i roll myself and hide under the bed for the zodiac of horse is going to have a hard time in the rat of year? i am lost..not knowing what is best for me or what should i do. i would never want to enter year 2008 cause i am truly aware that i have to struggle really really hard next year to enter the university i want and to ensure that i am able to fly. i am so doubtful of myself. great times are done. great times are over. what is left now is only hardship, sorrow, endurances, and pain. will i be able to face and hurdle through it or will i only sink deeper into my grave? only time will prove to me what will i be in future and only time will reveal to me why do i even exist in this world.
enough of my feelings and emotion in this post..time for some flashback of those good old days that i really enjoyed a lot. if santa claus do really exist in north pole, please do drop by at my blog for once and make my dream come true.

MY WISH FOR CHRISTMAS
:
to turn back time for me to experience
a day again in 5science1 together with my friends....listening to pn.aidah 's biology lectures, to listen to en.hassan's stories, to struggle through additional math sums, to bear with pn.aminah's lesson, to tease and play with mr low again, to get scolded again by pn. tan yee may, to dance again for modern dance competition and also to be in the prefect's room again ..... i miss those days...

those days when we are able to smile upon our spm results

those days when we screamed in joy and hugged each other

those days when i participated in dancing during chinese class

those days when i truly enjoyed meeting friends of all ages

those days when i attended mhs for a month

those days when i had a great huge happy family in school

those days when people regard us as top six in the prefectorial board

those days when we are always labeled as the naughtiest class

those days when we leap in joy upon our prefect's official retirement

those days when we dance and begged teachers for more time to dance

those days when i was in malay debate team

those days when i danced during the campfire

those days during my girl guides' farewell

those days when we are acknowledged for our fabulous acting skills

those days when my hair was super short and when i was still a probate in school

those days when we are once a classmate.....

No comments: