Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Unsure?????

UNSURE??? UNKNOWN??? SECRET???


currently, i'm facing a super duper MAJOR problem-i doesn't know when my holidays ends and when my course restarts again.....in fact none of us knew about it....we are so lost.....i was just wondering what is the exact date and how come none of us are being informed?? are we going to have holidays for a month?? two months?? three months???? many friends of mine smsed me and asked me bout the date but honestly, i knew nothing about it..i checked intec website nearly everyday but it seemed un-updated most of the time.....we don't even have our 2008 academic calendar updated too...man, how am i going to enjoy my holidays when i hardly do not even know the end of it?? to my ausmat friends out there, if u know the date, just let me know ya cause i desprately need to know the date..thanks! :)

No comments: