Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Miss Malaysia

despite the fact that i clamied i enjoyed brisbane life a lot, meeting new friends and everything in overseas, the truth is i still miss my home deeply and especially my old friends back in Malacca and my 'family' in intec. i miss so many things around me that sometimes i wish i can turn back time. to feel all those moments once again. but i know i am getting older or perhaps wiser those are the things that i must leave behind to look at the future. emo emo emo.

i miss spending time with my family, fighting with my dad on who has the right to lay on the lazychair, eating my mum's dishes, quarrelling with my sister on who gets the internet connections.... everything on my family seems so surreal now.

i miss my best buddy back in malacca. seeing her so worried of her love life, her studies and looking at how she swear upon a reckless driver, and go drop dead shopping with her. i do miss her a lot.

i miss mary anne ng wee lyn too.. i can even still remember her full name, the ginseng cup that she uses, how she likes to eat eclipse, not a fan of mamak, comparing prices in supermarkets, crying by the balcony, listening to not so new songs, her brown covered sandals.. i just remembered her so well.

i miss my canberra classmates especially carolyn and connie. i miss how cute connie was fighting with logesh screaming safira's name. how hafizi makes everyone laugh with his lame jokes. mariam and atiqah.... i miss victor too. i totally lost contact with him and i hope he is doing well.

i miss the car destroyer team too. nah i miss my bunch of friends in malacca. how wacky they are especially eunice on how she can crap non stop, li lin on how she defend herself on being tall, on jyi on how she claim she looks so alike like jay chou, on siang on her extremely loud laugh, luah as ikan buntal, pin with her cute cute hair style, cherylyn on her creative drawings and wacky ideas, onn onn as our love guru and bee fang on how we tease her with somebody and everyone in malacca.

i never thought i will miss intec but i do miss my life in shah alam scrambling around with the cool people in intec, akasia and cemara. i miss how crazy everyone was and how we defend the legacy of ausmat as the best programme in intec.

i miss carolyn too the person who loves to camwhore with me and how i play with her love keychain putting in crazy pictures. on how she woke me up when i fallen asleep during lectures and how cute she was that she holds the title of tweety bird. hope you are doing fine in melbourne.

i miss my room mate a lot. despite her mood swings, i do love her a lot on how she would be there for me when i am down or crying on how she motivated me to study and on how crazy she was over japanese entertainment and on how she offered me tissues when i was crying while watching japanese dramas.


and i miss you too. the cheesy fan. i hope you are doing fine with your owner. i still could remember the times i spend with you and on how we study together back in my classroom. stay alive cheesy fan. please don't die. hahaha.

xoxo,
the sentimental shen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwh!
we all miss you too, totoy!

xoxo