Friday, March 13, 2009

two weeks have gone by.
yes i am two weeks old already in university of queensland.

the weather over here has finally changed into something which i shall call less summery more windy. perhaps because it is autumn and due to the attack of Hamish cyclone in queens land. worry not for everyone out there cause brisbane is far away from the northern queensland. except that it gets really wet these few days in brisbane with endless rains and no sunshine. =(

classes are getting kinda fun certain times depending on the lecturers. since it was my second week already, most of my lecturers have been changed and i missed my old lecturers a lot. now i am loaded with tonnes of assignments which even at times i can't hardly understand. -_-.

for even statistics, i was assigned to do some research, conference and presentation on hypothesis testing which i utterly hated during my days in intec. i can never get away from statistics even in brisby.

for biology, i was supposed to write a personal response of 750 words on one of the 8 topics in the cd distributed to us. believe it or not i fallen asleep several times while listening to the cd. gosh and i still haven't listened all yet.

for pharmacy, i got so confused with all the pharmacy reference books in library. having my tutorial test next week even further coarsened the whole situation. and some pharmacy calculations which we are supposed to read on ourselves as it is tested in exam but not being taught by lecturers really at times make all of us wonder:"omg pharmacy is so damn freaking complicated."

i had my english screening test and i totally screwed it. haha let me announce my stupidity in my whole life.
in one part of the test, we are supposed to continue the words in the blank. they will give us the first two words and the rest we have to figure out ourselves and guess what i did? instead of leaving blanks like most of my friends did, i made the greatest humilation of myself.

A vol______ person changes his mood easily.
( as my vocab sucks the answer should have been volatile.)
but guess what i wrote???

A voluptuous person changes his mood easily.

wkakakakakaka...laugh at me... i can't believe i wrote that too. >_<

ok enough of fretting for this whole post. . just updates on my busy hectic life. till then, i shall be signing off.

xoxo,
shen.

No comments: