Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Should Have Been Posted Up Earlier

neglecting my blog was the last thing i would do back in malaysia but ever since i was in Brisbane, i totally lost interest in blogging. NO WAY! that's should not happened. i must maintained my blog so called legacy... my very old blog. i can never possibly leave it to rot and die. no way!!!.
so my mission for now is to revive my poor blog.

i should have posted on my trip two weeks back but laziness has gotten the most of me.
so yes i went to gold coast specifically wet and wild world and movie world.
one word - FANTASTIC!!
and the best part we bought the promotion ticket worth AUS 70 for three theme parks with unlimited entry which means we can return to those places for free. F.O.C. and seriously no kidding.


despite the blazing hot sun and sweaty body and long journey from city to gold coast by train, the journey to gold coast is indeed worthwhile. we arrived there even before the ticket counter was opened. that's how excited we were. we even woke up at six just to get there as early as possible and ended up snoring in the train.

i won't really describe what we did there cause i feel it would be best for you to experience it yourself. theme park is the only hint i can give but trust me genting highland is nothing compared to this.

never ever go those theme parks by yourself. bring a group of friends cause that's only how you will enjoy to the ultimate.
and never go during winter too. you can't play those wet games.
and despite the long queue you have to wait, everything is worthwhile.


and i definitely can't wait to go there again and again and again. oh boys, hols please do come asap. i do really need a break from my boring pharmacy studies. oops not being bad here but just spilling out my frustration.


the best part, in two weeks time my sister from melbourne will be visiting me for easter break. and i would be going to SURFERS PARADISE (the famous beach ) and HARBOUR TOWN for drop dead shopping. now i am counting the days till Easter arrives.
hyaku!!!!

xoxo,
the excited shen.

No comments: