Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nerdy Nerdy Nerdy

i had my first week of lectures.
hectic. those days when i am in intec, i remember the lecturers telling us that life in uni is easy and much easier than ssabsa in intec. one conclusion i can made by far is that's so not true.
i really missed my intec life where everything is being spoon fed. we are only required to enter our classes, stayed at the class till evening and then bye bye. everything is prepared but now i am learning hard to be independent in everything from going to classes to finding food to feed my poor stomach to buying cheapest books.

but every time when i accomplished something, i could feel the ultimate satisfaction for doing it all on myself. motivation driving. yeah.
i had most of my books already and all based on my own efforts.
ok maybe i am boasting but i just want some comfort after all my hectic life.

sometimes i do wish i had not taken up pharmacy for it is one of the busiest courses among all my friends. both me and koo had our lessons since eight and end at five sometimes.
we had to rush from one classes to another classes like some crazy mad women. sometimes we do not even have time for lunch till it is two or three. sometimes you can even hear our tummy grumbling in the middle of lectures. filled with embarrassment.



but i guessed that's how my life is going to be for the next four years. and in fact i start loving it as day passes by because it keeps me occupied from doing nonsense, lazing at home. so i must survive through this ordeal together with koo. we will be proud of our course.
MS PHARMACISTS COMING ON THE WAY.
=)

xoxo,
future pharmacist

No comments: