Sunday, March 22, 2009

You're Not Sorry

i might have possibly freaked out my loves one with the shoutouts in my facebook and for the abandoning of my poor blog which i used to update it every day every hour.
sorry for all those misconceptions.
i am doing fairly well in brisbane except for some certain trivial issues which do not really even concern me.
what the hack i am crapping about? perhaps that's what you're wondering.
for those who are in brisbane or within the group of friends i hang out, i bet u guys know better than me. or maybe not.
for those who are away from me, the whole matter doesn't really concerned me though but being the friends of both parties it gave me the responsibilities to smoothen out everything.
perhaps if you have read the blogs of my friends or the shout outs from my other friends, you will have a rough idea of what is happening.
i will not say out here what happened for it is not necessary as it will not make much difference.
i do not put the blame on the three of them for it wasn't their fault. things happens and sometimes it is fated.
but i feel it is time for everyone to accept what had happen and look at the future instead.
ok maybe i crapping way through.
but i just wanna claim
i wanna quit as a middle person.
it sucks.

No comments: