Friday, February 26, 2010

Two days, Touchdown

for the past few days, i was rather down. i felt lonely without my sis and even worse in two days time without my parents.
it is not like my first time going overseas or being apart from my family but it cracks my heart every time when i knew i would be in Brisbane soon. not seeing them for another 9 months, it sucks totally.
a year ago before i flew to Brisbane.

sometimes i wonder is it really worth it to leave everything you treasure most in your life including your family, friends and food for years just for a piece of certificate?
....
....
better make it really worth it.
alright, enough of emo-ness..
few pictures to enlighten things up.

goofing around with my old glasses back in Intec.

<span class=<span class=
the last few hanging out with my friends before their return to uni.

and
something special for you guys.
good luck and all the best, kawan-kawan ku.
see you guys in the next 9 months!
damn i hate 9 so much.
why is december freaking near to january but january is freaking far from december? if only it was the reverse instead, then i would not be so reluctant to fly back Brisbane even though it would not make any differences in reality wise. lol.
anyway, i love you guys.
<span class=

No comments: