Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Found the One

I found the one.
He is 22 years old.
He is Chinese.
He is talented.
He plays guitar, drum, etc.
He likes jazz music.
He is cute.
He makes me happy.
He is charming in his own ways.
Yes, i found the one for me.
and He is
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Yen -J
my official favourite Chinese singer.
Though i may not be the one for him, I love his songs to pieces.
His songs are really simple but his music is really catchy and unique. He plays with the music to make it addictive and I truly respect his talent. I adore his songs to pieces.
Now, go figure out what i want as my birthday present.
Not yen-j of course, though he would be my ideal guitar teacher!
instead,
Yen-J album, please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance.


(my favourite song of his)




(the cutest song of all: Love is Curry)

No comments: