Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why Blog?

Why Blog? That's exactly the question directed to myself. What's with the hassle of blogging un-interesting stuffs about your boring life? I never knew why i started blogging back then in 2007. It just happened, and i was so into the trend of blogging. But at times, i do think it is pretty worthless writing about your own life in a blog that no one would even be reading it. I am not intellectual, so no intellectual stuffs in my blog. I am not a hardcore reader, so I am someone with minimal knowledge of the outside world. I am not so into political stuffs so I am not the eyes of the younger generation. I am not one of the hot babes, so no hot sexy pictures in my blog So, why blog?

Honestly, i enjoy reading people's blog especially those hot babes with hot bodies and hot stories of their lives. Maybe not so-hot stories, after all they are only writing about their clubbing activities, shopping guilt, traveling stuffs and make-up. But somehow those are the blogs that i read over and over again. Call me shallow if you want too but those are apparently the appealing blogs in reality. i do love reading my personal friends' blogs too. well, at least i am not so alienated with my friends back in my hometown.

I can never figure out the reason i blog or the content in each post. Uploading pictures, adding a couple of words into the pictures or scrabbling down all the bitterness of my life. That's how i regard my blog as. Pretty worthless but my companion for so many years. Without my blog, I would have felt even lonelier. As i am studying in overseas away from my family and my trustworthy friends, I admit the fear I had in my life. While everyone is in the comfort of their lovers or the companion of bf/gf, I am all alone by myself and sometimes I hardly even speak during the weekends when I am all alone at home. That's pretty much how pathetic my life could be.

I am being so introvert these days and worst still, pessimistic about my life. I hardly look upon myself and feel worthless. Blogging somehow retain part of my 'social' life alive, though virtually only. As quoted by my friend in her blog, " I probably burnt out my youth, at 20." I couldn't agree more. Why worry tremendously when life should be good at this age? Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace. And i am always doing that. Damn you, shen.

If I could release all my worries into my blog, it would be such a great way to de-worry myself. But it never works. At least, I get the relief feeling typing out stuffs that are so messed up in me. Many people are wondering how my life has been from my studies to relationship.. I was so secretive about my private life that after breaking up for more than half a year, some of my friends only knew about it.

I am doing fine with my life though not great, and i will not close my blog no matter how frequently my blog is kept aside. I do not need followers for my blog, and I am pleased with how it is right now. and If you ask me Why blog? Because it makes me happy. The end.


1 comment:

kira max said...

i like ur blog!!hard core fan!
so one of the reason is for me k!!!