Friday, September 17, 2010

My Pfft Friends.

I have these couple of awesome friends whom I adore a lot. They are really cool, and they love me for who I am, for being greedy, not loyal and loud. They make me laugh when I am happy and shed my tears when I am sad. Best part, they never leave me no matter what happen even though we are miles apart. Awesome friends, aren't they? NO not true, sometimes I do wish they would stop missing me because they never stop TEASING ME with my favourite food! I love and hate you guys, seriously.

1) Friends in Melbourne, teased me with my favourite dessert of all time, Brunetti. They even engraved my name in the shop. How can I not dislike you guys?? =( pfft.

2) Friend back in my hometown teased me with my favourite snack of all time. My favourite 20cent snack since high school which I had not eaten it for ages. How can I not dislike you?? =( pffff.

So, stop missing me guys. Nah, just kidding. You guys are really thoughtful and I can't stop wiping my 'tears'.
If you guys are chocolate, you guys are the sweetest,
If you guys are teddy bears, you guys are the most huggable,
If you guys are stars, you guys are the brightest,
and
Since you guys are my friends, you guys are the BEST!
(now, your turn to wipe your tears. lol)
and i shall tease you guys with a pic of me.
Thanks a lot for missing me.

2 comments:

kira max said...

wah,such a romantic post,
i know without those food, we wont be able to attract ur attention..

bcoz ur sepet eyes only enuf to fit for those leng cai liao...

so extreme method muz be use, in order to divert ur attention.
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Shen said...

wah super zha dao! hahahaha...it is not sepet, it is called cute eyes hahaha.. and it can fit more 100 of leng chais..hahaha so it is not small.. lol