Thursday, September 23, 2010

Surrounded by Love

woots, sis is finally here in Brisbane.
she will be here for a week and i am pretty sure it will be hell of awesome
accompanying me for my 20th birthday and that's like the best birthday gift ever. thanks sis!
*****
and i thought of sharing with you guys songs that are currently hitting 'REPLAY' in my ipod. i am huge fan of laid-back songs, especially acoustic version. so here's my current playlist. if you have the same taste like me, i am pretty sure you will enjoy most of the songs listed here.

1) Just the Way you are- Bruno Mars

2) I look so good without you- Jessie James (excellent breakup song)

3) Love the way you lie/ Not afraid Mashup - Jason Chen

4) Go away- 2NE1

5) If i die young-Sam Tsui

6) Introducing me- Nick Jonas

7) Confession- Kim Kyu Jong SS501

8) Xie Xie Ni De Me Hao - Yen J

9) Summer Medley- Sam Tsui

10) Wedding Dress English Version- Jason Chen


No comments: