Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Awake

i finished checking my results and i can't return to sleep due to the coldness in Melbourne.
well, results ain't really fantastic and ain't that bad either. either way i am thankful for what i had.
being in Melbourne is really awesome. my sis gave me a brand new camera for my birthday present and many more awesome stuffs.
and since i can't sleep, i spend my whole early morning reading back my old blog posts.. reminiscence of good old times i had especially those back in Malacca. and i am jealous of my uk/us friends who are back home currently. and i know what i misses most apart from my family.

1) chicken rice ball

2)sate celup

3) sate kajang

4) u-hu-hu cupcakes
i know you are claiming that i am a greedy pig missing about food only. unfortunately,i can't hide that fact.
ok one final non-food thing to miss about

5) my fringe. gimme me back my fringe. can i have a haircut soon? lol

stop blogging now and off for breakfast with sister.
don't miss me brissby people!!!

No comments: