Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lucifer

from this innocent looks,



to this hot dashing extraordinary look,



smirks. honestly, there are only few Korean bands that caught my eyes and they have to be real good to be in my liking list. shinee has been my secret band for a long time due to my embarrassment for being a pedophile. anyhow, i enjoy their music to the max. who cares if they are young as long as they entertain me? check out key (the half shave head), my favourite. dear siang, i am sure you will scream your lungs out when you discover who key is.

3 comments:

kira max said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
he is freaking hot la!!!
oh man, my heart beats turn faster and faster
oh man oh man!this time his outlook is the most outstanding.
this time my love junhyun ok ok only!!

Shen said...

PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY KEY!! hahaah yeah your junhyun look cooler in ring ding dong somehow..hahahah
i tot taemin was so freaking pretty!!! hahaha

kira max said...

yayayyayaayyayyayayya
i hate him bcoz he is soo pretty and
his damn freaking skinny legs!!

make me feel so shame for losing to a guy to be prettier than woman!