Friday, July 2, 2010

G-Hyung

since i was young, i always wanted to play either guitar or drum. well, obviously i have to rule out the last one because my parents could never afford that. and my intention of learning guitar somehow disappeared halfway through. none of my family members are musically inclined, not even my relatives. maybe it just doesn't belong in the ng's blood.
but after 19 years, i finally bought myself a guitar with my very first pay from being a tutor in university. it was satisfying to get something with your own money and even better satisfaction when you finally had what you wanted for so long.

yes people, this is my G-Hyung (my guitar's name) and i officially make him a boy. haha. well, boy is way cooler for sure. he is 3 months old by now but his owner is not progressing at all. honestly and full with embarrassment, i am still stuck with learning the chords and i have no single idea if i am getting it right or wrong. and plus my super busy schedule as a 2nd year pharmacy student, poor G-hyung spend most of his time lying beside my bed, screaming for attention.

well, G-hyung, i promise you that i will be able to play a song at least by end of this year next winter. i am a slow learner in music stuffs and probably the worst one too. sorry. but i will be good to you G-hyung. and i promise you G-hyung that i will get you a white guitar as your gf in 10 years ten when i am really good in guitar already. hahaha.

p/s: G-hyung = combination of G-dragon ( my fav rapper) and Hyung Nim (from you're beautiful series) yeah, i know it is lame but i find it real cool and the name was invented by my dear roomie.

p/s p/s: i am so inspired in learning my guitar after watching k-on. if yui can do it in 3 months time, i should be able too though i surpassed my three months period. lol

p/s p/s p/s: 4 DAYS MORE AND I WILL BE IN MELBOURNE! ALOHA SIS!


2 comments:

kira max said...

nice guitar!so cool u get to learn guitar.
i alwiz wanted to learn piano..
one day i muz make my dream come true too!!!
when u master it oledi, plz teach me ya!

Shen said...

haha siang, i think u have to wait for ten years in order for me to be expert enuf to teach you..hahaha u shud get lessons from jyi instead.if only jyi was here, then she can teach me dy.. hahaha