Monday, July 19, 2010

Skiing at Mt Buller

<span class=

one of the best part of this Melbourne trip is skiing. and i am officialy declaring to the world that i was lousy in skiing. right now, i am still suffering from a big black bruise behind my leg and some friction marks on my cheeks and above my lips for tumbling down the snow hill. i should really considered myself lucky because i was only an inch or less away from hitting the tree.

<span class=

mount buller was snowing and really foggy that day. and crowded with people too who are mostly pro in skiing. sadly, snow was not as 'pure' as it seemed on TV. it wasn't as soft as cotton like how i always imagined back then when i was a little kid. in reality, snow was just hard frozen water or in simple terms ice.

<span class=

i tagged along with my sister's friends and thank goodness they ain't really pro in skiing or else i would look like a total noob at there.

<span class=

it was SNOWING really really heavily!!!!!!. and i was totally enjoying it despite the occasional snow smashing onto your face. trust me it hurt like crazy.

<span class=

accomplished one of my Must-Do-List before i die : having snow as my bed.

<span class=

and another Must-Do-List before i die : create my very own Snowman.

<span class=

and i sacrificed so much for this snowman which included my gloves, beanie, and scarf, i was having frost bite when everyone was taking picture with the snowman. my nose was stoned, my fingers were frozen and my hair was wet from the snowing. dear snowman, you were one of the luckiest snowman on earth!

<span class=

groupie pic with our self-made snowman!

<span class=

in the urge of beheading the poor snowman. evil of us.

<span class=

but we ended up transforming Frosty the Snowman into 'Bengali' the Snowman.

<span class=

it was freezing cold up there that we started producing vapour whenever we talked. thick smoky vapour i shall say and i was rather amused with it because in Brisbane, we rarely had vapour from our mouth during winter. skiing experience was definitely a blast and I was lucky enough to experience it.

No comments: