Friday, September 5, 2008

An edited new list of Shen's Birthday Gift

gosh..after so many friends telling me that i am not stating some gifts that i am able to hold or touch, i have finally edited my birthday list.well, the previous things in my old list are still my must-must items and this is just a few additions to it..lol

13) ODM Pixel Watch Blue
seriously, somebody needs to get me this watch...i have been crushing on this watch for ages....and even if nobody gives me this, i am so gonna save every single sen in my bank account to get a double crash for this watch....uggg..i can't stop admiring it...wake up shen!!!!

14) T-shirts from Topshop

topshops shirts are way too cool..i still could remember last week when xiang and me went into the shop, we are so indulging into every single clothes there but well that's before we see the price and the moment we saw it, we scrambled out..alright, we are not that funny..we just pledge to ourselves that we will save every ounce of our money from that day onwards to get tees at there...
shen is a great fan of cookie monster and elmo...man, i love this shirt so much!
superhereos t-shirts are so cool right now...please take a break superman or batman..
it's time for Batgirl!!!

who say so that shen doesn't love nerds?

14) DBSK 4TH Comeback Korean Album


dbsk is going to release their fourth album soon and most probably on my birthday too..can't wait for their new songs and videos..hehee....someone get the original one for me..after all i had the collection of first three albums so it's time to continue my collection! :)

No comments: