Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday, Shen!

so finally my long waited birthday has finally arrived-29 september..the day where i can be partially regarded as an adult, the day where i can start redrawing more than rm200 from my cimb bank, the day where i have to renew my ic....the day where i am a year older....so no more the small little girl who always hides under her mummy arms.... i know i have many flaws and i vow to try my very best to be a better person in future.. though my 18th brithday will not be a blast and in fact i come from a family who don't really celebrate my birthday, i am glad that i am finally a year older.....so just wanna wish myself happy birthday and may i stop being childish....and i vow to love my life more and to appreciate people around me......


thanks to all family members and my friends both in Malacca and INTEC for accompanying me through out 18 years as a girl who is in search of her true identity! ^^ shen will never be who she is today without the love and supports she received from everyone..love ya!


xoxo,
shen

No comments: