Tuesday, September 16, 2008

girlfriends are the heal for my broken heart

sometimes i wish i could just turn back time and undo all my mistakes that i have done...sometimes i wish good moments will last forever and life would be so much simpler than i thought... sometimes i wish everyone will likes me but that's totally impossible because in reality, nobody is perfect, not even me... i used to think that "buat baik akan dibalas baik" but this phrase is just a piece of bullshit.. alrite, now i am using bad words...but do i even care? i cried so many times within these few days till my tears are totally dried up...i lost my appetite on food just simply because of the words he/she uttered to me....sometimes i wish i would only be less emotional...and would be more sensitive towards others' people feelings but somehow that just wasn't me....yes, i might have lost a friends but losing a friend is far more worthwhile than being hurt continuously..and because i lost a friend, i found a whole new bunch of people who really loves me for who i am, a group of friends who will shed my tears when i am crying, friends who would be there for me to hug me when i am down and friends who can really make me laugh again...
so this post is to simply to express my broken heart and this post is also to dedicate my deepest love to four of my friends who were there through out my whole sadness...and thanks for being there to console me, thanks a lot for being my true friends...

To, Gash, Koo, Xiang xiang and Mary Anne, having you guys is seriously a blessing in my life and knowing you guys are the best thing that happened in my life. thanks for loving me for who i am and you guys are seriously my true girlfriends in my heart!

thanks a lot gash for walking all the way to secret recipe to buy my favourite piece of cake to cheer me up..i am glad to be ur roommate and i am glad that i know u.. shen adores gash a lot

dear koo, though at times you might be a bit wacky and crazy, but shen still loves you simply the way you are..you can really make me laugh till my jaws are gone, till my tummy exploded..and sometimes i feel the smile you crave on my face is more meaningful than the smile i made by myself.

to xiang xiang, though you might be super ghairah at times and loves to scream a lot, but with you being there beside me is enough to bring back the happiness in my life...and thanks a lot for taking the whole trouble to find out the true story of everything..and shen definitely appreciates u.
to mary anne, though your heart is broken too, you are still there for me to share my sadness with me and you are ever willing to listen to all my craps and thanks a lot for hugging me when i am sad...love u to pieces, gurl.

i am glad that i know you guys and thanks a lot...i have no words to describe you guys but i am definitely the luckiest person in this world having u guys as my friends..


shen's life would never be perfect without you guys.
and finally i am smiling back because of the joys u guys brought into my life.

No comments: