Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shen is SICK again... :(

endless misery enveloping shen's life. a month ago i was down with severe food poisoning and indigestion in tummy.....where i nearly freaked everyone out for vomiting so frequently..and that was like just a month ago..and now shen is ill again and this time is my throat turn.... i may look fine from the outside but seriously the pain in my throat is killing me.. every word i utter cause the pain, every food i swallow cause the pain too...and for that reason, i am rather quite lately as claimed by my friends...guess preference of talking less is a definite yes yes....


shen's medication

initially i refuse to see the doctor cuz i seriously hate taking antibiotics...but my mum and my dad called me several times and they were real worried of me ( as usual i am the weak one in the family)....and i finally gave in seeing the doctor..... thanks to xiang xiang and mary anne who accompanied to the clinic and even more thanks to xiang xiang who followed me in to consult the doctor..but i am glad that i followed my mum advice to see the clinic cuz the pain is getting worse. the doctor said is a sore throat..yeah, i know i should start eating less...... hahaa that's a serious torture to me...

my mum's reaction when she knows i am down with sore throat.
1) NO ICE
2) no spicy food
3) drink more water
4) eat strepsils
5) no junk food
6) no fried food especially kerepok lekor
7) avoid chillies & sambal
8) no carbonated drinks
9) eat lozenges
10) get rest
11) make sure u finish the antibiotics
12) don't talk much. (wth????)

great..now i have a whole long list to follow..and i doubt i will ...cause it's simply too hard for me to sacrifice my current addiction to kerepok lekor and fried food and chilies especially...sigh..why why must shen fall sick? i hate it.


my friends' reaction

koo: eh u cannot drink barley ice already
xiang: u should drink lemon tea
shen : yer..i don't want to drink lemon..later grow mustache.. (haha there is a legend saying that if u drink too much lemon, u will grow mustache..no way)

koo: shen is not in the mood
mary: she is so quite...
shen: ( sneaking her fingers into xiang xiang plate and stole two fries)
xiang: SICK SUMMORE WANT TO EAT!!!!
shen: it's just a minor sore throat
koo: but still a SORE THROAT.
mary: tam chiak this piglet!!!
shen: swt!

hahaha...........see it's difficult for me to sacrifice my pleasure on food but i guess i will have too considering the crucial pain in my throat..let's just hope shen will get well soon. :(


Add Image

No comments: