Friday, September 5, 2008

When shen brought her laptop to college...

the moment i place my laptop in my dkny bag, i have only one mission...to start doing my math project..but too great, i ended up not even reading a single thing from the paper..and guess what i did? i spend the whole two hours in canteen lecturing melissa and carolyn that Xiah is way better than Hero..lol..i am still supporting xiah no matter what happen.. for you guys who are wondering who the hack is Xiah and Hero, they are just some korean guys from a korean boyband..which shen likes a lot..lol.....
and we even ended up playing with my webcam.....too free i supposed?
so i decided to upload the pictures here...for carolyn and melissa to grab them..
enjoy our craziness and cam-whoring skills! :)

don't ask me what i'm doing cuz i do not have a single idea too.i guess i must have spotted somebody passing by...
alrite, only melissa looks the most sane one among the three of us..

so sometimes too sane people will get rejected by camera leaving only the insanes one..

and we just continue shaping up our camera skills..in different places

now shen with her lovey dovey clasmates!!
shen, atiqah, mariam & akmar...
love u guys a lot!

say cheese! >.<


shen : oops i did it again!
melissa : what the heck shen?? why that song again?
carolyn : don't my tongue look sexy? (haha carolyn is so gonna kill me for this)


carolyn : sob sob..i want candy! somebody buy for me now pleaze!
shen : yer.....see lar that gurl beside me cry again
melissa : aiks....so big ad still cry...

carolyn : look i got a huge pimple on my face
shen : scream scream..omg...how r u going to see ur date tonite?
melissa : hey that pimple is super geli!

THIS IS DEFINITELY MY MOST FAVOURITE PICTURE!!!!
shen: oopss.s..i think i have eaten carolyn and melissa
lol... just kidding

the prints on my shirt..i'm so lovin' it..i have no idea y but recently, i am really attracted to prints on shirt.... addiction...mummy is so gonna be furious with me if she ever find outs the number of new clothes in my closet in akasia!

No comments: