Tuesday, September 30, 2008

shen's 18th birthday

shen's pre-celebration

i am truly glad to have a sis by the name of ng shir li..cuz she indeed drove me to tears so many times.....she send this teddy flowers for my birthday all the way from aussie...distance is never an excuse and she has proven it to me..thanks a lot sis! i love you to pieces!!

p/s: check out one of the couple bear is wearing LV clothes..lol...

and that's me with the smile and the flowers..

daddy's prezzie for me..yeah, indeed i am the luckiest girl in this world...i know sis i shouldn't have bought new phone but my old one is giving me a hell...it broke down for nearly a month and it was terrible..so this is my new phone...sony ericsson w980...love it a lot..

mummy has never forgotten my birthday for sure..did i said i am a homey girl? yes, i am indeed..i love my family members a lot..and these are from my dearest dearest mum...thanks mum!

cards from both my sis and mum..
I HEART MY FAMILY A LOT!

shen's 1st birthday celebration

THANKS A LOT TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE..THANKS A LOT FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SUCH A MEMORABLE ONE~~~~ WITH YOU GUYS, MY BIRTHDAY IS INDEED A SPECIAL PART IN MY LIFE AND I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Tat's me....before leaving the house for my bday party

the celebration team...
but if siang and cheryl and mei yueh would be there, things would definitely have been more perfect...

the celebration team 2
thanks a lot for taking ur time to make our day such a memorable one.. ;P

our super yummy delicious japanese cake..

the lighted up birthday cake..
beautiful~~~

while the rest are singing birthday songs....in so many languages i shall say..

and all of the sudden miaw jyi started singing in tamil...lol
and who in this world wouldn't laugh??
not even us...

alright..perhaps shen should stop smsing and focus on the celebration..lol

the smile on our faces...say it all that we need u so much..

make a wish and blow blow the candles

now it's time for some slicing moments....

and not missing out the torturing moment too..
first to go our dearest darlynn...

and followed by shen...
sigh why must the birthday gals always get bullied??
not fair.

and time to present our presents for public view..
thanks for the prezzie and everything guys!...
caught red-handed fighting over a camera..
pity the camera...hehee

everyone knows it's so difficult to get darlynn's face...
so u take me, i take u... lol

the do-re-mi train
(yuin yi, shen, bee fang and the cheating height from jyi)

hui qwan, forever the cool-cool fren i have known

the F.U.B.A team members
(fat, ugly, broke associations)
wanna join us??

a candid shot of our dearest popo...
who is
never
straight

omg...since when r u so camera-shy sim miaw jyi??

this is definitely my favourite picture..
priceless expression from everyone..
especially from jyi..
since when can u catch her smiling so wide like this??
haha lol

jesslyn and me...
the ladies of the day..lol

err..is li lin acting cute?? pan ke ai..hahaa

shen is engaged....lol


shen's super duper good buddies... love ya

and this is indeed another fav pic of mine..
blur but classical.. :p

Shen's 2nd celebration.

well, it's not really a celebration but more like a date with my best bud..it had been nearly 3 months since i last saw her and i misses her tremendously...shen's life will never be complete without her....miss shirlyn tan seow lin... ;P


that's me on my birthday.


me and my super best bud..
a fren that i have known for nearly 8 years..
our friendship is indeed not build on a day but 8 years..

shen wearing the dress bought by my best bud...
she definitely have a great taste.

peek-a-boo

haha lol this pic is so funny..
initially i refused to upload it but after much persuasion from shirlyn, who can possibly resist her demands? definitely not me.

this is pic is for my malaccan frens..
see, i am wearing the shirt u guys bought for me!!!!!
i lov' it..no worries.. ;)


did i told you guys we are in the toilet?
malacca toilets are seriously way too cool to be toilet.. ;o

my best bud,
muakkssss!!!!!

final pic of the day...


THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! THANKS MY FAMILY, MY BEST FRIEND, MY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE AROUND ME! THANKS FOR MAKING MY 18TH BIRTHDAY SUCH A MEMORABLE ONE! LOVE YA!


No comments: