Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 22nd Birthday sis!

this post is specially dedicated to my one and only dearest sister in my whole life....happy 22nd birthday and may u have a memorable birthday this year!!! sorry for the late birthday card but it's definitely on the way to melbourne now! ;)....hmm, since i am not able to send ur gift to u this year, i spend the whole weekend doing this special video for you...and not being able to send the cd to u, i decided to upload it in youtube..i hope u won't mind....err......remember to watch the video below till the part where i talk...it''s just a message from me to u..hehe..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS AND SHEN LOVES U A LOT!




if others could choose their sisters,
the first thing i would do,
would be to say Ms Ng Shir Li is taken,
or else they'd all pick you!

1 comment:

Shir Li said...

Thank you so much Mei Mei!!!! I cried when I saw ur video. So sweet!!! I really appreciate it. Meant so much to me. Your video is my best birthday persent ever :)You make me feel so special and loved.
No words can describe how much I
MISS & LOVE you.
Can't wait for you to come this December!
I love you. Take good care and Study hard. xoxoxo from ur cute arabia.

p/s. You look pretty with ur very long hair ;)