Monday, February 22, 2010

Dad's Birthday

Happy Birthday, Dad!
it is dad's big day today and he actually forgotten about his birthday. as my family and i were pure breed of Hokkien, we celebrated the Emperor Jade's birthday and were awake till midnight for the celebration. so practically my dad wasn't aware that his birthday had arrived when he was busy celebrating Emperor's Jade birthday.

a picture of my dad and he finally does not look fierce in it.dad always look super fierce in every picture and my friends even asked me if he used to be a soldier or a commander? lol. no he is not, my dad is nothing near to a soldier.
he is as sweet as ever.

mummy and papa.
we celebrated dad's birthday at Little Taiwan at the new Jusco mall in Malacca. it was full house as usual and i had never dine in Little Taiwan before, not even in KL.
with high expectations due to the full house condition, we were not disappointed with the food.
the prices were reasonable, the food were delicious and the drinks were so quirky in so many ways.

if you are in Malacca, try out this place. if i had the chance, i would dine there often. unfortunately, i am only capable of going back there till my next summer holidays. how sad is that. =(

<span class=
my favourite family photo.
as usual, my eating place is loaded with the most plates and bowls because as usual i am the so called 'tong sampah' in my family. even my dad defeated to me which is not good because that is the main reason for my weight gaining back home.
i am gonna miss being a 'tong sampah' in my family.

Dad,
I am just little,
But I love you
BIG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG DADDY!

No comments: