Friday, February 19, 2010

Family CNY

my promise to blog the next day after my previous post turned out to be a white lie. sorry readers. i was too caught up with my chinese new year celebrations and friend's birthday. and whenever i had the chance to online, i spent most of my time uploading pictures on facebook and it took nearly an hour tagging pictures. lesson learnt.
never ever take pictures with more than 15 people because you will have a horrendous time tagging people repeatedly. it nearly drove me crazy. lol.

promise is still a promise, so here i am right now rambling away about my brief cny celebration with my family and most probably i will do another post about my cny with my friends. i hate reading extremely long posts and vow to never do that on my own blog.

my chinese new year celebration was really simple which revolved around collecting angpaus, visiting relatives and eating cookies.
and my family usual tradition- family picture taking using self timer.
honestly, this picture would be a lovely family photo but because of my cocky look display, i despised it and forced my whole family to take another picture on the second day of chinese new year.

and i am not sure if it turned out better because personally, i felt everyone looked much happier in the previous picture including the cocky me. lol.

and this year when i visited my relatives, i just realized how huge my family had became, loaded with lots lots lots of babies and kids. running around, screaming at the top of their lungs, snatching angpaus and stealing cookies to eat. i miss being like them. innocent kids.
and i can't deny the fact that i adore kids and babies. kawai just like them.


and sometimes i think babies are the best actors/ actresses on earth because of their miraculously heart touching crocodile tears. lol. they made fake tears to grab attention and to obtain stuffs they wanted. how amazing it that.


i always enjoyed my cny but exceptionally, i enjoyed more this year. maybe because i started appreciating things around me and realized family moments are the most precious in my life instead of just education and money.
gathering around with your relatives, people whom you had been familiar with since young are few simple things that make me happy.

<span class=

that's pretty much how my cny was for the first three days of chinese new year. it was simple but precious in my heart. till then, do anticipate for the next post and enjoy the remaining Chinese new year. take care.

No comments: