Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rojak Post

a rojak post is so cliche
so here, it's mine now.


1) been following my family around f0r cny shopping and preparation. most frightening experience was when my mum bought 9 boxes of mandarin oranges but none for our own home. lol. scary dude, the trolley was really heavy and totally uncontrollable.

2) my house brick wall is finally done after nearly a week of construction. messy garden but now all brand new. boo for the thieves!

3) i am extremely freakishly super duper addicted to Theme park nds. spending my whole morning, evening, and night building an amazing theme park. chio! the fortunate part i learn the secrets of making money and the unfortunate one i became super materialistic. lol. profit first, customer second.

4) apart from my daily obligations of preparing lunch for both my sis and I, I did logan jelly. but because i used brown cane sugar instead of fine sugar, my jelly had natural colouring and tasted a little different..

5) Malacca biggest mall is finally opened. yap, i do credit Malacca's awesomeness for having a super huge mall that is pretty much comparable to KL malls, better than sungai wang mall but slightly lower in standard than mid valley megamall. that cool. they have jco doughnuts and so called asia's biggest jusco department.....

6) been busy catching up with on going sales around. parkson had a real crazy warehouse sale recently where i obtain my mini bolster which is meant to be brought back to Brisbane together with my green turtle. bought many stuffs and they practically dumped everything into one of the hugest shopping bag i had ever seen, the one that gave me back pain after carrying it.


7) finally done with spring cleaning which includes scrubbing the porch, sweeping the drain and wiping the house grills. left the mopping job which is scheduled on this friday.

8) been busy figuring my own original header instead of using others' photography or artwork.
so here comes my own version with the help of my sis, featuring the fattening me. lol. sometimes i do wish to have a much better editing skills instead of the superficial editing talent.



alrite, i shall stop rojak-ing at 8 to achieve the FATTness for cny. hahaha.
Happy Chinese New Year people!
Have a ferocious Tiger year ahead! ^^

1 comment:

kira max said...

the whole post i like the longan jelly most...look so refreshing ...yummy