Friday, June 20, 2008

Fruss~Fruss~Fruss

Back in intec...
a week come and go just like that.....
classes resumes starting with the usual registration, lou and jpa briefing as usual. the cliche life in intec. lame and boring....
and frustrated for sure...
marks returned and revealed.......
damn...........sometimes i get real irritated when it comes do this time...
it's pretty fine with me if my marks are terribly low cuz that's simply my own fault...
but it really irks me when they printed my makrs wrongly and counted my aggregate wrongly...
and what i mean by wrong is not just one or two marks...
IT'S 20 MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now, i am loaded with so many troubles ranging from finding the various people in charge just to clarify the matter and to prove them that BIG MISTAKE....
what will you feel if you got 85A for your chemistry but they printed as 65C?
what will you feel if you got 86A for your aggregate but they printed as 82B??
i am pissed off....
that's all.

No comments: