Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Father's Day



after weeks of figuring out what to give daddy for father's day,
i finally knew what he will like best apart from gifts and cards,
ever since the euro 2008 started,
we can never seemed to agree to support one team.
i claim germany was good. he claims germany was bad.
i dislike france team. he likes france team.
i said i like euro. he said i hate euro.
alright.
that's just the few disagreements.
more to list down.
but
finally.....
i change my mind and i will agree on one thing.
i am sure he will be happy
when he knows i support him in that way.
DADDY, I SUPPORT HOLLAND TEAM TOO!!!!!!

hahaa i am not that kind to agree with him but considering the match yesterday between holland and italy, i began to reconsider the list of my favourite teams. holland actually played a flawless game with such great defense and attacks and marvellous teamwork. so apart making my dad happy, i added my favourite team list! :) naughty shen.

No comments: