Friday, June 20, 2008

I MISS U!

I MISS U A LOT....
I AM SAD THAT YOUARE AWAY...
I AM SAD THAT YOU ARE NOT NEXT TO ME...
I WISH YOU WERE HERE...
I FEELING LIKE TOUCHING YOU NOW...
I SERIOUSLY DO....
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF..
I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUNDAY...
TO SEE YOU AGAIN..
TILL THEN, DO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
I MISS YOU!


xoxo,
shen
*
*
*
*
*
*
WAIT!!!!!!!
*
*
*
WHAT WERE YOU GUYS EVEN THINKING ABOUT???
IT'S NOT MY BF!!!
IT'S JUST MY HP..

alrite..this is what happened...
i rushed into the intec bus at 12pm sharp but the bus left about 15 minutes later...i waas seriously chasing after the time as my bus back to Melaka will be leaving at 12.45pm and i still need to get back to my hostel to get my bags and laptop.....12.20pm i arrived at my room....swishing my bag and shoes....i forgotten my most important/ valuable thing...and that's my handphone..
and now i am struggling.
learning to survive leaving without handphone for three days..
so if i don't reply your messages these few days, sorry sorry and sorry cause my handphone is now all alone in my bag at akasia!!!!

No comments: