Thursday, June 12, 2008

My INTEC Life

A year has passed by....and in two more days, i will be returning to intec once again for my semester 3, my last semester before the final decision of which uni to fly to is made... i am rather sad to return to intec simply because going back to intec equally means entering stress zone again, a zone i detest most. i am pretty aware that the first thing i never want to do in intec is to get back my mid-year results. I FLUNG FLUNK MY EXAMS....and i can never find reassurance through out the whole holiday on my test papers. i am aware of my mistakes but yet i am not ready to face my paper... i am afraid seeing B's but i am pretty sure that's what i will be facing too....disappointed?? too late to be sorry for all i can now be is remorseful...............secondly, returning to intec means facing endless exams again..my brain has been put to rest for a month and i can imagine how badly it rusted. darn...i hate intec academic life as the only intec life i love about is the friends and people at there.............. i am just hoping my third sem will not be a harsh one like my second sem and i just hope i won't cry anymore on this sem...i just hope to excel well in my exams...


MY SUMMARIZED INTEC LIFE
SEMESTER ONE (JULY 2007-NOVEMBER 2007)

my warrungu class (my first class in INTEC)

my family in INTEC...i love them a lot

my first experience in Red Box....

when i met new friends from Japan....and when i discovered my similar look with a girl

staying in bukit bintang hotel with my INTEC family
my first Borland C++ lesson

my first time wearing Kimono
KTM station simply become our regular hangout place
the first time when i was forced to run around the stadium three times for Ambang Merdeka
my roommates and how much i love them *Shera,Sandy,Shini,Shen*
hanging out in Bukit Bintang with friends

the time when i learned rockers at road are cool
during the SAMSA election day..where i cast my votes for my friends
taking a sneak peak with my class rep, Ms Siti Hajar
a violin performance from dear Shu Ning

SECOND SEMESTER (JANURAY 2008-JUNE 2008)

the second time i wore kimono for Intec Japanese Festival

my wonderful BTN camp

dining in Pak Li Kopitiam is simply Shen's tradition
learning to be a better skater....certainly i am progressing in many ways..

the days we became entrepreneurs

on the mission to complete our biology oral presentation
my loving Japanese family

i'm lovin it, Kim Gary (my fav restaurant)

the first time i learnt to make sushi
the first time i enter INTEC lab

SEMESTER THREE (JUNE 2008-NOVEMBER 2008)

No comments: