Thursday, June 12, 2008

My 7 Deadly Sins

Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Medium
Lust:Very Low
Pride:Medium
Discover Your Sins - Click Here
lol....i have to so agree on this quiz..my sloth!!!!! is the highest!!! yes, shen is a lazy girl, a normal statement often claimed by mummy. ahahah and my pride and envy oh dear.....alright, daddy always say i am arrogant so he got right on that point. my gluttony, hahaha i have to agree on this i am always eager for something as usual claim by my sister.....wow, each of family member got one of my sins right!!! they must be great fortune tellers! the best part i am free from lust!! lol!
p/s: wondering why i am still awake now?? hahah the answer is simple. i am watching Portugal vs Czech republic match... so far 1-1 and it's the second half already..signing off to join the match again. :)

No comments: