Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Final Decision.

i shall support Germany team.....
reasons??
i have been loving this team since world cup 2002 and they have always been my all time favourite....
i have been loving this team since oliver khan was in the team and being one of the best goalkeeper...
i have been loving this team since michael ballack was just only an ordinary player running around till now he is the captain of the team.....
so, i just hope the best from them...
many people around me are putting their bets on spain team even i feel spain should deserve to win compared to germany team... spain has been the strongest team througout the whole Euro match and was the only group champion that was still alive...apart from them, they have been underachievers for nearly 44 years and nobody looked upon them...by winning this match, people will change their perceeptions towards them and that will definitely be the best for spain team, a new begining with a better confindence for the world cup 2010 in south africa.
alrite, i hope the best for spain team..
but deep down my heart
I AM SUPPORTING GERMANY TEAM!
good luck to both teams!!! :)
*
*
*
*
*

now i am preparing myself for my dearest friend Birthday party, Ms. Luah Rui Thyn..
i definitely couldn't wait to meet up with all my best buds again and indulge into their craziness once more...
i am sure that i am gonna have loads of fun...
and definitely i did..


preparing the clothes that i am gonna wear that night..when suddenly i received a parcel from my sister in Australia...suprisingly, she bought me a necklace and suprisingly it just arrived on the right time...

THANKS SIS FOR THE GIFT, I LOVE IT SO MUCH

*
*
*
*

and now the clothes are on my body.. ( this sounds so wrong)


p/s: promise to update pictures on the birthday party once my friend e-mailed to me the pics...man, i definitely gonna miss those twister time with them! :)

No comments: