Thursday, June 26, 2008

GERMANY IN FINALS!!!!!!


ENDLESS CELEBRATION IN SHEN'S LIFE...
triple joy for my dear germany team...
GERMANY TEAM IN FINALS!!!!
FINALS!!!
yippee...at least one of my favourite team succeeded their dreams....
hoping more from them in the finals...
Philip Lahmm, i'm so in love with you..
lol...

if spain really makes it to the final too, that will double up my current joy...
if germany is against spain in finals, i can't never make up my mind to support who
after all they are two of my earliest supporting team......
but if russia make it to the final, it would still be an exiciting final match after all russia has a pretty good coach....

alrite...for the last few hours, i will celebrate my joy for germany team before shifting my joy to the spain team (hopefully they will win the semi final match and stop being UNDERDOGS for once at least)

No comments: