Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT

I ACTUALLY WOKE UP AT 2.30 AM...
DASHED TO THE TV ROOM ON THE GROUND FLOOR...
JUST
TO
WATCH
THE FINAL EUR0 2008 MATCH
OF
GERMANY VS SPAIN


*
*
*
*
but sadly there were only three miserable girls in the block 4 screaming loud at the top of the voices while the rest are sleeping in comfort....
but something for sure
i did not regret watching the match
despite the consequences
of
falling in sleep during lecturers
were unavoidable...

*
*
*
since there were only 3 of us watching the match,
and my other two friends, Xiang xiang and Koo supported spain team i decided to be different from them by supporting germany team
perhaps it wasn't a wise choice afterall
but it was fun when we
screamed our fav players at each other...
commenting how rough the other team was...
hitting each other when the other team did better (specifically that was only me)
jumping around in the akasia tv room...
and laughing at our stupid acts.
but dear me,
IT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!
but sincerely, i will like to say MILLIONS OF THANKS to xiang xiang and koo cause even though they weren't really fanatics of football, they are still willing to sacrifice their sleep just to keep me accompany during my madness over Euro 2008.
THANKS GUYS!!!
*
*
haha i 'm sure that many won't believe that i was watching the match ..
but don't worry
i have proves!!!!
PROVES! :)

Two Spain fans who were celebrating upon Fernando's goal while i was sulking at the corner..
( but still i love Fernando... at the begining of the match, these two Spain supporters claimed that Fernando wasn't good and looks like a girl, instead only me the Germany supporter who claimed that Fernando was good!!! see, now u guys should appreciate my baby!)

taking a break from the tv during the half-hour break of the match..
*
*
*
*
a stronger prove perhaps??

THE TV FOR SURE!

check out the tv!!!!
now u guys believed us right???
Definitely for sure.. :)

No comments: