Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shen's Life


( 3 crazy aliens in the space tunnel)
* but trust me, last year space tunnel was way way much cooler*
shen just came back from math and science carnival and in fact today was a freaking freaking hot hot hot day!!!!!! the song no air just suited the whole dry hot atmosphere....perspiring like crazy through out the whole day and i am absolutely glad that finally i am back in my hostel, laying on my cozy bed with great Internet connection and blogging is definitely a must-must too...


alright, that wasn't my main point of blogging today...many of my college mates and friends in malacca have been complaining that i has never really posted about my housemates.....such as thier pictures and how they look like....well, guys here it comes...and trust me, they are seriously they greatest person i ever known and living together with them for nearly half a year is indeed a pleasure and happiness... :)


this is definitely not my housemates but one of the residents in my room (Room 4/406)


Slumber party in pyjamas..
* hot hot gash and the old usual boring shen*
( gash is my love able roommate, who loves arashi and japanese stuff a lot...at times, she can be emo but when she is crazy, she can really be a crazy person...but something for sure, both of us definitely get along well and i trust her in many things!)


and that's shera, my second housemate...she is the coolest girl i ever known and definitely deeply in love with someone too...she has a strong craze over neopets and definitely loves chocolates a lot..in fact, she is one of those who always have the lastest musics in her laptop!!!


now u know why both of us get along well...we love to cam-whore.. =P


and the only thing that i doesn't like about gash is her eyes..hahaa come on, why are her eyes so big and every time when i took a picture with her, my eyes are totally incomparable, tiny, small!!! uggg.....i hate my eyes...it is even hardly bigger than 1cm..pathetic right?


ahaha just the usual two cam-whorers...


this is my third housemate...she is definitely the cutest girl on earth and also one of those who are deeply in love with someone from her class....she is really good in sharing gossips and stories of her life and as usual, shen is always the good listener to her....


that's the two of us..

okie, i guess now you guys can really imagine the kind of people i live with and the amount of noise our house always produced..totally indescribable..but we are definitely not the goody goody type or the quiet quiet type..we make a hell of noise and our house is always flooded with visitors like Xiang xiang who will always stay on my bed till 2am, koo shuk kuan who always dropped by my house to steal mentos sweets, melissa who is always down to check out dbsk stories...and the list just goes on and on.....
LOVE ROOM 4/406 A LOT
AND
SHEN LOVES GASH, SHERA AND SANDY TOO!!
MUAXXXSS!!!


No comments: