Friday, July 18, 2008

I need some sunshine in my life.

i seriously need some sunshine in my life right now..

the last whole week has been a hard one..

starting with a pack schedule, rushing here and there just to practice performances for juniors, having dinners very late at bout 12am most of the days, starving myself in order to complete the whole filming thingy and now i am totally torn down to pieces....

and i totally lost my interest in many things...

firstly, i want to say sorry to my housemates for making them worried sick seeing me running to and fro from the toilet to the room, vomiting in the toilet and seeing me bed-ridden most of the time..i am really glad that you guys are there for me and i am really sorry if my illness interrupted you guys....

secondly, the moment i fell sick i realised how worried was my family especially my mum... i am really sorry for calling you at 3am but i was really panicked at that moment and was hoping that you were there by my side to console me that i am gonna be fine....i promise i will take care of myself and i promise i will not make you worry anymore.... thanks to uncle jovie too for taking a leave from his work to send me to the clinic and accompany me to school.... thanks a lot for being so concern and your concern has definitely make me realised family bonds are the ultimate thing in my life...

thirdly, i was grateful that i have a whole bunch of friends by my side through my whole ordeal ... my canberra classmates ( carolyn, connie, christina, victor and the rest) thanks a lot for looking after me while i was sleeping in class...and to my close friends, xiang xiang, mary anne and koo,thanks a lot for being so worried of me, rushing from floor to floor to find the so called 'cangkul' medicine and reminding gash on how to feed me the medicine...you guys seriously make me realized that having friends like you guys by my side enlightened my gloomy day...

*
*
*
*

for those who didn't know what happened to me,....well, i was down with severe food poisoning and a bloated tummy several days ago and the after effect was horrendous..... i practically vomited 5 times, everything that i consumed came out again..to make matter worse, the water i drank was even vomited out..... due to my unwell tummy, i was unable to sleep the whole night and had a terrible headache..... i lost my appetite on food and the doctor told me that i can only eat plain bread till i am really well..... i wasn't allowed to drink milo too and was only allowed to eat porridge by most....

after three days have passed, i recovered from my illness but somehow i don't find interest on food anymore....and on most of the food i see, i fear that history will always repeat itself......and now, i guess old hungry shen is gone replaced by someone who is unlikely to enjoy eating anymore..
*
*
*
*
a pic taken two weeks ago..
i doubt i will smile like that anymore.

No comments: