Sunday, July 27, 2008

Shen is such a korean freak

it kinda of pointless to upload the video here..
but it's just that i wanted to share my favourite song with everyone out there especially my sister who is totally out of touch from korean entertainment..
hey sis, trust me you gonna like this song a lot!!!
i am currently addicted to this song that i don't even want to shut my laptop down...
love the vocals, harmonizing between the five members, the video clip (though it cli'che) and practically the word 'Doushitte' a lot!!!!
korean band singing jap song...sounds cool
btw, the mv below is an edited version..i love this more than the original one cuz shen doens't really like the story though..hahaah







alright..enough of sad song..
shen is not that emo after all..
here comes another of my fav song..
though the video kind of meaningless but the cuteness among the members always lit up a smile in me!! ahah..enjoy!!!!

No comments: