Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life isn't a bed of roses

here comes the revelation of emo shen....
last week, was rather a tiring week but at least i wasn't down and i was indeed in a tip-top condition..
but this week,the beginning doesn't seem satisfactory and eventually my health's start to deteriorate tremendously...
yesterday, while i was gluing my shoes, i accidentally glued four of my fingers together and the index finger on my left hand was glued onto the glue cylinder. i screamed. two of my housemates, Shera and Sandy rushed towards the sofa seeing my fingers glued together.. at that moment, i was so afraid and i thought i might even ended up walking all the way to the clinic with a bottle of glue hanging on my finger and 4 of my fingers glued together. they immediately rushed me to the sink and tonnes of water rushed through my poor fingers.. at first, it still remained glued together. i panicked but eventually the glue started to melt and i spent nearly an hour separating my fingers, peeling the hardened scraps of glues and cleaning my nails too.... it was a nightmare for sure but something for sure,
I WILL NEVER REPAIR MY SHOES AGAIN!!
I WILL NEVER USE SUPER GLUE WITH BARE HANDS AGAIN!!

lesson learnt.
and today, it was a disastrous day..... i had the worst tummy upset after having my dinner in Baker's Cottage and in fact i could my tummy growling through out the whole night.... i could feel the spaghetti i eaten remained in the middle of my throat and my tummmy was bloated. i felt tremendously uncomfortable. i called my mum, feeling worried about my condition.
the moment the call ended i dashed towards the toilet...
and VOMITTED OUT EVERYTHING.....
after nearly 4 hours of uneasiness in my tummy, finally i felt relieved.
i made my housemates worried once again....they were wondering if i were alright upon seeing me vomitting in the toilet.....and all i could do was to reply them with a smile....
it's only ten by the moment..but most probably i will be sleeping soon considering the disturbance i am having in my tummy..
i am truly upset..
and i need someone to cheer me up and to tell me that everything is gonna be fine.

No comments: