Saturday, July 26, 2008

the power of love

shen simply has a conclusion to make..the month of july is indeed the month of love.....but sadly i wasn't one of them....i have been surrounded by people who are madly in love recently ranging from my housemates to my classmates to my malaccan friends and in fact eveyone around me...and i saw it in my own eyes the power of love....because she is deeply in love with a guy in school, she was willing to give up everything she has in her, from her personality to her dressing style to the way she lives too.....just because of a guy, a person is willing to give her true self up just in oder to be the ideal person the guy dream of......a person who is in love tends to be shy shy shy too... more accurately, the version of shine-shine cat (malu-malu kucing).....haha well, that's according to my observation.. =P.... when someone loves another person, she will always wish to bump into him...be it in classes or cafes or in the library...the moment she laid eyes on him, her eyes leapt with joy and she will start tugging my arm, telling me he is there....the way her eyes lit up tells it all that she was in love.......

and all of the sudden i felt like a matchmaker...the new era of matchmaker..and there was once an old tale which said that matchmakers will not get married usually!!!! wth???? haha..it wasn't my choice to be a matchmaker but it's just that everyone around me been spilling to me about their love stories..perhaps i am someone who can share romance stories with i guess???.....or perhaps i am too lonely that i need some stories from my friends..lol :)

but now, seeing it in my own friends, i am truly amazed with the ultimate power of love, well that's from the girls' side only..for the guys side, perhaps i will learnt it someday later...

well, to my four friends out there who are deeply in love ( 3 in intec and 1 in malacca), may the guy found your heart and may they feel the same for you!!! may you guys be a couple and share all the loves toghether!!! good luck and all the best, dear!

*
*
*
*
*
the aftermath of being sick...
shen is learning to be a cam-whorer...
should that be considered good?


No comments: