Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shen is Recovering.

I felt all the loves that i need especially through my blog...
i am really glad to have great friends like you guys all around.
jiejie, bruce, kira-max, cheryl, annoymous, ciknad, ggkid..
thanks a lot for all the nice words you guys gave me..
all the encouragements and loves that you guys spilled to me....
i felt i belong in this world....
and
i am touched with the time you guys took to read my crappy feelings......
and
thanks for being there when i needed you guys most....
and
I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!!!!
if i tell you guys i am doing fine,
i guess you guys will be doubtful.
some pictures perhaps to reassure that shen is getting better simply because of you guys...
THANKS YA!!!!
~~~~~XOXO~~~~~
*
*
*
*
special apperance : carolyn eng @ tweety bird



No comments: