Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Senior-junir Night preparations

Thursday, the ultimate senior-junior night....
after being tricked by my dear roommate, i was unaware that i landed as the lead in her drama till a few days back and the performance is like two days more...i totally freaked out!!!!!!
and now i am holding the character as a samurai gurl..
and when i ask them why me out of hundreds and thousands of girls in ausmat,
there answers were simple.
BECAUSE YOUR EYES ARE SMALL.
man, sometimes i just wish i have bigger larger eyes......dear eyes, do expand and grow as big as possible but duh, it is totally impossible....
perhaps in shen's dreamland only...
and now i am currently undergoing extensive training to learn to hold the sword and twist my wrist, flip the sword and slashing people but dear me, i was never the sports material..and whenever it comes to sport, i am a definite slow learner.....
had my first practice yesterday and now i am currently suffering from a swollen muscle in my left hand and i am simply having slight difficulties in writing. i am really afraid that i will be the cause for the failure that night performance... and i am worried that i will affect and destroy everything but most of all i am afraid of disappointing all my teammates who place such high hopes on me but most most of all i am afraid that i might make Gash and Melissa sad...they put much effort in this drama and i know i have to struggle through..
let''s just hope that some kind of fairy godmother found me in her journey and award with the samurai martial arts skills.....and let's just hope that my swollen muscle will heal asap...dear me...........

No comments: