Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally

finally, i updated my blog...after abandoning it for a week.
not my intention for sure but somehow it turns out that after my exams are over, i am even way busier than usual..from shopping to holidaying to eating...

i have officially leave shah alam.
clearance of my hostel done.
and
i feel sad.
cause
now i am moving apart from my friends...whom i have been so attached to them...
moving away from a place fulled with memories...indeed i will miss pak li workers and the ah ne's in mamak stall...
time flew by just like that but i am glad that i studied in intec...
but most importantly..
that
lies within my heart is that...
i would not be able to meet him again..
perhaps my patience is greatly tested here...
but i will endure
cause i know...
it is worth waiting..
i miss you boy boy.

No comments: